Discover the future or
Learning and Development.
This report shows how 300+ companies approach their Learning & Development strategy in 2023. You'll gain insights into the biggest pitfalls in L&D, your industry's most efficient L&D strategies, and much more!
Fill in the form to receive it.
Training is the #1 priority for 74% of companies.
Training was reported as either a priority of high or the highest level by 74% of the companies. 91% of respondents reported their learning budget would either stay the same or grow in 2023, even with predictions of a global recession.
39% of Training aren't retained effectively.
Employees are not retaining 39% of training knowledge. Other L&D challenges are: the impact of training can't be measured (38%), training isn't tailored to employee needs (36%), and failure to be cost-efficient (31%).
Mobile learning is used by 37% of companies.
Respondent’s interest in mobile learning increased sharply from last year. As more companies – especially those at the frontline – incorporate mobile phones as key devices to increase employee engagement & productivity.
How can you make your learning better?
Ask yourself this:
- How should your L&D architecture look?
- Can one learning tool cover the needs of your entire company?
- Which training system fits your business objectives?
- What is the perfect mix of offline and online training for your company?
- What are the biggest Learning & Development challenges and objectives companies face?
- Does digitalised/mobile learning work for all types of staff?
... discover the answers! Click HERE to receive Corporate Learning Benchmark 2023!